How to be a DJ? Make Electronic Music
The aim of the course is to impart the knowledge in a way after which are able to understand, speak, read and write the Arabic language confidently and are not just left with a certificate.
(Certificate will be provided)
How we teach?
We try to use natural method for teaching the language otherwise also known as ‘The direct method’.
This method focuses on learning by speaking and listening Arabic language, just like anyone is exposed to a certain language by circumstance does. We don’t focus heavily on grammatical rules and semantics but instead engage our students in the language as much as we can so it can become their second nature. This is pretty similar to how youngsters exposed to English content become affluent in English just by being exposed to it. In the natural approach apart from focusing on the rules, we allow for mistakes, and we aim for excellent oral communication with our target words and language. This way we develop a natural familiarity and the actual taste of the language in the students. This is done by avoiding the translation approach where a student first translates a foreign language to his native language to understand. We expose them directly to the language just like how a child learns the language without having to learn any other language before it. This preserves the actual power and taste of the Arabic language and does not confine it in the limitations of the native language of the student. we don’t explain the rules to the students; we let them figure it out for themselves. This enables us to have the students stop translating from their mother tongue but to learn instead to think in the foreign language with the same fluency, understanding, and depth as any native speaker of the Arabic language.
- Be able to understand the basic vocabulary of the Qur’anic Arabic
- Be able to understand basic Arabic grammar
- Be able to develop a relationship with the Qur’an using its native language
What is the target audience?
- You might be thinking, all of the above – and that is fine. But as a complete beginner learning Unreal Engine 4.
- The rendering system in Unreal Engine 4 is an all-new, DirectX 11 pipeline that includes deferred shading.
Learning a new game engine as a complete beginner is very intimidating. There are a lot of tutorials, documentation and advice already out but how do you start and proceed with learning Unreal Engine 4 is unclear. You get pulled into many different directions and end up confused and overwhelmed.
I have spent a lot of time deconstructing what it takes to learn a game engine from scratch. What it is that you should focus on first and what you should avoid until later.
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!